on 10 August 2015
Love it. A reliable and gentle cleaner for all jewellery items. If they are too big to go in the pot, just use a large refill bottle and pour the liquid into, say, a large Pyrex jug so you can cover your item while it cleans itself - then pour back into container, as it can be used several times. Wish I'd known about this product years ago. Magic!
on 18 March 2013
Excellent product. Cleaned my white gold and diamond rings perfectly and works very quickly. Made the stones sparkle. Fantastic service from Golden Touch LLC.
on 30 November 2013
Wasn't sure how this cleaner would work out but after reading the reviews I decided to go and give it a try. I am really pleased i did this. Although it took a little while my jewelry turned out very clean and sparkled like they were new again. Love this product and will definitely purchase it again.
on 3 February 2015
Great for cleaning silver and gold jewellery. There's a basket in the tub which makes it easy to retrieve items submerged in the cleaner. With respect to costume jewellery: they recommend that you do not soak it, but rubbing the jewellery with some of the cleaner on a soft cloth works quite well.
on 5 September 2015
I was looking for something to restore shine to my jewelery, not all of which is full precious metal. I don't think this has really done the trick, it's a shame, I think I'm just going to have to get rid of most of it.
on 25 July 2014
I ordered this because I thought it would be kinder to my jewellery and it works fine although some very tarnished pieces needed to soak for a couple of days but I feel happy using it as it doesn't contain harsh chemicals and would recommend this product.
on 19 October 2014
Lovely smell, effective product and gets your jewellery clean with out any harsh abrasives or risk of damage. I use the cloths in the same range to supplement the cleanse and my rings, bracelets which all contain diamonds looks stunning.
on 26 February 2018
a good cleaner
on 14 March 2014
Really good and value for money. Nice to get what you pay for and not too dear either, tks lots
on 31 October 2013
I like this jewellery cleaner - so much so I bought one for my daughter. It smells really nice, not chemically at all. The little brush helps to get into mounts, but the handle is a bit small, I still use a toothbrush. All in all, would recommend this cleaner

See one answered question