on 25 August 2015
This stuff is vile to the point of not being able to drink it. Had to instantly clean my teeth to get rid of the taste of it and it ended up being thrown away after one mouthful.

Luckily I had other medication in the house to get rid of the heartburn (I have acid reflux so unfortunately I'm used to it and have ranitidine etc). I was looking for a cheaper substitute for Gaviscon but I think I'll stick to what I know. At least I can stomach (ahem!) the taste of it!
on 3 June 2014
Great as indigestion remedy no longer stocked by large retail chemists not sure why but have to say its good to keep a bottle of this in the house.
on 11 January 2014
A necessary part of my life relieves heartburn great for upset stomachs and gastric problems I cannot buy at local chemist
on 23 May 2013
Great item no more shopping around for me. cannot get this item in Leicester chemists do not stock anymore many thanks
on 1 January 2013
Arrived in good time and was exactly as described. This product seems to be harder and harder to get hold of so was nice to be able to get it. Will use again if I need to.
on 8 January 2016
First class solution for the xmas excess, just can iunderstand why its not more readily available. much more effective than the more recognised 'branded' types.
on 16 October 2015
Excellent product which is theonly thing my wife can take with any degree of confidence due to a medical condition.
on 26 October 2014
Works far better than other expensive drug company pushed mixtures.
on 27 December 2015
Great product. Great service. Very pleased. Thanks very much.
on 18 October 2014
This product is great for an upset stomach. Would recommend