The Care and Feeding of Books Old and New: A Simple Repair Manual for Book Lovers Paperback – 25 Mar 2004
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"A thorough and conversational manual by the founders of the Dog Lovers Bookshop (www.dogbooks.com)."--"Time Out New York""Everything here is absolutely dedicated to an enduring love of the printed page... Head, tail, and spine above most nonfiction how-to's, this modest book deserves attention far beyond the universe of bibliomaniacs."--"Booklist""Perfect for amateur bibliophiles."--"Book Reporter"
About the Author
Margot Rosenberg and Bern Marcowitz are the founders and proprietors of Dog Lovers Bookshop (www.dogbooks.com). They are bookselling professionals who developed a keen interest in the welfare of the books they sell. They live in New York City.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Antiquarian, Rare & Collectable
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Print & Decorative Arts > Bookbinding
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Antiques & Collectables by Subject > Books, Magazines & Printed Matter > Books
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Restoration & Maintenance
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts > Book Making & Binding
- Books > Reference > Library & Information Sciences
- Books > Reference > Publishing & Books
- Books > Reference > Transport > Automotive > Repair
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences