Customer reviews

on 24 December 2015
Brilliant hours of fun. Should come with a warning through. It can be racist and sexist so you need a sense of humour. For instance,

We were playing this game quite loudly in a youth hostel and the white card of 'When I am a billionaire, I shall erect a 50-foot statue to commemorate ...' while reading out the cards someone choose 'the KKK'. While humourous it soon stopped when a well built black man stood over us and asked us what we were doing... we explained and everything seemed fine... he then asked us to prove it... which sent us scrambling to find the white card... luckily he accepted this.. however, we were asked to return to our rooms.

So a great fun game but do be aware of your surroundings.
on 26 June 2017
More of the same X rated fun cards, more choice will buy more to expand on the game to prevent boredom, it's a shame the designer has not come up with a app yet as it would be less bulky to carry, and each player could use their phone.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 June 2014
If you are reading this you probably already know that Cards Against Humanity is one of the most outrageous and fun games ever invented. The expansions are just as good as the original.

For those confused by the alternatives, the four US expansion sets are the ones you need even if you have the UK set. I recommend getting all four of them as each set lasts about 20 minutes (plus replays). It's not cheap but it is fantastic fun.
on 20 April 2017
Great game! I could play it allll day except the cards repeat - need more expansion packs clearly!
on 14 January 2015
Love this game, goes perfectly with the original base game. I play this with my house mates all the time and we have a right laugh. Fun game to play, but make sure you have the base game for it. Good for people with a sick sense of humor
on 3 August 2017
Hilarious. Bought this for my brother and he loved it
on 30 July 2017
not as good as the 1st but definitely a giggle
on 8 June 2017
Love it goodoes price just what I wanted
on 20 June 2017
Good expansion pack. Bought thinking I wouldn't needed the original pack however you soon play through the deck so defiantly need the original.
on 15 May 2017