on 20 February 2015
If you're buying the expansion pack then you must already have the original game. 'Nuff said then. This is more of the same but without the benefit of being tweaked for the UK market. Save it for when your mother-in-law next visits. Enjoy! :-)
on 23 February 2015
I can't get enough of this game doesn't matter what expansion it is I would recommend getting them along with the game. They are so offensive and perfect, be aware; do not buy these products if you do not take well to offensive words and sentences.
on 3 June 2016
Have to admit this is our guilty pleasure. So wrong, but very very funny.
Definitely not as good as no1, due to the fact a lot of these have Americanisms, so had to take a few out, but still hilarious.
on 1 March 2016
The best game we have ever played,got it for Christmas and we won't bother buying any other game. Grandchildren are 14 and 18, but not sure any younger would be a good thing, if your easily offended then this is not for you
on 20 May 2016
Sick and twisted.....oh how we laughed! Played this game with my wife and kids...my kids being 20 and 23 - even then it was a bit near the knuckle, but it really was funny after dinner accompanied by a little alcoholic beverage!
on 1 April 2016
epic game love this expantion pack if you think your friends and family are messed up wait until you play this then you will find out how messed up they truly are I would say fun for all the family but not sutible for the young ones but still fun none the less
on 4 April 2016
I purchased the original C.A.H. set and was immediately hooked by its profanity and how you can watch a group descend to the lows of moral conduct and yet still laugh hysterically. However it can become stale after a while but this expansion pack completely brings it back to life. You must get this!
on 20 October 2014
I picked this up as a Christmas present for a friend. We're both got such a laugh at the original Cards Against Humanity that we couldn't wait to add more to the collection. The whole game should become a staple of every British family's Christmas mornings.
on 23 August 2016
With the expansion pack the game becomes more interesting if you have played the main pack a few times, it adds more funny white cards and more interesting black cards, and also gives you the option to write your own.
on 14 January 2015
Love this game, goes perfectly with the original base game. I play this with my house mates all the time and we have a right laugh. Fun game to play, but make sure you have the base game for it. Good for people with a sick sense of humor