on 18 May 2017
Expected standard
on 21 April 2014
Good map as you would expect from the OS, but be warned that fully unfolded it is a metre square! You couldn't be doing with this outside on a windy day - or even on a calm day as it is quite difficult to manage. This is probably a small price to pay for the good information on the map and you can always re-fold it the wrong way.
on 4 June 2012
I bought this map prior to going on holiday to Wales as I always have problems trying to find decent places to walk my dog, and also ideal beaches for him to run on. I found thus map ideal for both these purposes, and my dog was very happy with the outcome. I was able to find beautiful places that I would otherwise have missed.
on 15 April 2013
This product arrived promptly and in excellent order and was just what I ordered and needed so thanks for your great service.
Would order a map again when I need one.
on 18 September 2014
OS maps are always great quality and contain plenty of information. The Cardigan and New Quay, Aberaeron map is no exception - up to their usual high quality.
on 24 July 2013
Speaks for itself - its an OS map and helped us find our way along the Credigion Coastal path which at times is not always signed very clearly.
on 14 May 2016
The map is very detailed. However does not cover New Quay as promised in the title so be carefully.
on 22 October 2014
Just the map we needed for our holiday in that area - very clear and easy to carry and use.
on 12 October 2015
Very useful, used daily whilst on our holiday a few weeks ago.
on 18 July 2014
You can't beat a good O/S ...