- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Tokyopop Press Inc; Gph edition (1 Jun. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1892213753
- ISBN-13: 978-1892213754
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 12.9 x 1.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 483,935 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow: v. 1 Paperback – 1 Jun 2004
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have watched all the TV series, and still the book and tv series are great, but in the book there are a few variations that in the TV series is not there, though it is the true story that was written before the series. Even so I loved the whole book and am now collecting them as I have an obsession with card captors.
I only began to get into the books after my 16th birthday. I have been hucked on Manga and Anime since the age of 6 around 1993. But the book is great any child or adult will love it, even if they have never heard about it before and the illustrations are very good but in black and white. Also it is presented like a Japanese comic book. The book gives you instructions how to read it. It run from the back to front but is still very entertaining.
Hope that you purchase it and enjoy it thoroughly.
Love me. Eve ^_^
I read this book in English, uncountable times. So when Sakura talked in Japanese, it's very odd to me.
This translation is very good. And don't change anyone's name. Many Japanese manga changed person's name to English. I hate this.
But in this publisher's books it not happen. It is very important to me.
And trivia. Yue is the moon in Chinese language (or so believed in Japan) , not Japanese.
Sakura is very popular name in Japan, most favorite flower to many Japanese people.
In Japanese custom, person's name is family name first. In another Japanese custom, Japanese people's name in English is first name first. I don't know why.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ordered this book from amazon It's self AND I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH THE FACT THAT IT DIDN'T COME WITH THE COLLECTIBLE CLOW CARD BOOKMARK THAT IT SAID INCLUDED. Read morePublished on 25 Aug. 2010 by Benjiboodleoo
I found this to be My Fav Anime that I have ever seen since 2001. Action pact, It is GREAT with thrilling storyline and characters. Read morePublished on 27 May 2004 by Alexander Hill
cardcaptor sakura is a magna fantasy, the story is about sakura kinimoto the master of the clow cards (their cards with special abilitys)and her family and freinds, the book is a... Read morePublished on 17 Jan. 2004 by chris whitaker
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Comics & Graphic Novels
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Books > Children's Books > Film & TV
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Genre > Magic & Fantasy
- Books > Young Adult > Comics & Graphic Novels
- Books > Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Books > Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > General