on 20 February 2012
I bought this bracelet to attach all my clip-on charms to it, as I seem to have accumulated quite a few! When the bracelet arrived I was very pleased with it - not flimsy, quite a heavy silver bracelet. However, when I started to try to attach my charms I found that the width of the silver was too great for many of the charm clips to go over it, so I could not attach them. So although it is a lovely bracelet in its own right, it is not ideal as a clip-on charm bracelet.
on 19 January 2015
For the price paid I have no reason not to recommend this. It's more substantial than I expected for the price, the Hot diamonds charms fit easily and securely and hand just right (not too long but long enough that they don't chafe against the bracelet). The packaging is absolutely first rate (as is always the case with Genuine Hot Diamonds) you'd be proud to give this as a gift just in the packaging it comes in. No complaints at all!
on 16 December 2013
Arrived exactly on time. It came in a nice box and It came in a little rope bag. I like it comes with information about the diamond so if it is being given as a present the person likes the present more knowing its authentic.