on 27 April 2014
I was in two minds about this as so many people give mixed reviews on those items. I wanted to give them a go and these white ones are much more suited to a house than black, less in your face.

Here is my verdict. They are perfect for the little black flies you sometimes get. However, bigger, black flies don't go near it. So kinda works.
on 5 September 2013
I needed a product like this to control swarms of flies in my new conservatory. Since it has been installed we have had no more problems. It is effective to the point of exceeding my expectations.
7 people found this helpful
on 16 November 2013
Country kitchens have phases of being troubled by flies. This deals with the problem swiftly and hygienically without chemicals or giant tennis racquets!
3 people found this helpful
on 30 October 2013
Purchased for our conservatory and certainly seemed to reduce the number of flying objects which flew in during the warm summer evenings.

Also keep it on overnight on the landing upstairs and helps to act as a low 'night light' too - so has a double purpose!
2 people found this helpful
on 25 October 2013
We have quite an infestation of flies, and the product has been partially successful. We have suspended from the ceiling to increase its effectiveness
on 23 March 2018
This is rubbish. I haven't caught one insect in it yet
on 8 September 2013
disappointed with insect killer, I have a problem with flies, I didn't manage to kill any with the item despite trying several different locations for it
2 people found this helpful
on 12 November 2013
Im really sorry but this item just had to go back,the flies seemed to totally ignore it , but the sellers were very good and refunded my money promptly.
on 31 July 2013
Bought a couple of these from a well-known hard discounter. Installed them (just plug them in and hang them where the flies are). Within minutes, the flies (loads of them, buzzing around the pet food) were nearly all gone (the odd one trying to get out of the window). Excellent stuff. Would buy these again (although ours were less than £10 each).
16 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 19 May 2014
Can be found here. There are others on amazon also - same brand.

Mine was useless - it didn't actually kill a single fly!! Would not recommend.