- Car & Motorbike Store for a wide selection of top products, including car parts, travel essentials, maintenance tools and much more.
Car USB MP3 AUX CD Changer Interface for Peugeot
|Price:||£49.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USB - SD up to 32Gb
- AUX input for 3.5mm
- Supports MP3 and WMA files
- Dimensions 90x65x16mm
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
With this product you will have the best sound quality by remote.
The technical data is following:
• by direct transfer no loss of quality music
• Dimensions 90x65x16mm (less than DMC)
• stable coated metal case
• Supports MP3 and WMA files
• USB flash drive to 32Gb
• SD / SDHC card up to 32Gb
• AUX input for 3.5mm
• Jacks (no control possible)
• Search within the title possible (forward / reverse)
• Random playback is supported
• Stops when using the original kit, or when you select another source on the radio (eg FM)
• Remembers when you turn the last position will be up ahead (even with ignition off).
The installation is easy, because the adapter is simply connected to the CD changer jack on
the rear of the radio. There has to be activated or programmed nothing.
The operation is similar easy and as usual via the buttons on the radio.
With disc keys to jump between different folders, with track buttons between tracks.
And the maximum number of folders depends on the Radio.
The Track numbers appear until 99, and then starts again at 01.
In the delivery will be included:
1x USB Interface Box
1x connection cable (see picture)
1x 3.5mm AUX AUX cable
1x User Manual
Top customer reviews
RD3 via headset buttons is only able to access 6 disks (and at 99 track per disk, that's 'only' 594 tracks ...) , not tested with more using the roller wheel on the stalk, but that's enough for me for now. Using a sandisk class 4 8G SD card, no issues (some devices don't like the faster cards (i.e. raspberry pi is a good example of this), a class 4 is more than suitable for this device, anything more is a waste tbh).
fitting was a breeze: u need to buy the stereo "keys" so us can get the head unit out of the dash (4 quid halfords, cheaper online), supplied cable fitted fine (it only fits one way :) ) but need to take it to a dealer to get the multi-changer button enabled on the head unit (that's an extra 37 quid), however after that it's all good.
1 point deducted as the audio quality isn't what i would call "perfect", but it isn't bad (suggest when using MP3's u use the best quality bitrate if u are able to re-encode them, and if poss increase the volume, as it isn't as loud vs CD or radio).
still "playing" with it, but am happy this far. not tried USB, BT or aux audio port, however i dare say i never really will :)
Something to take into account, Peugeot encode their sets so it might not work unless you pay Peugeot or someone with the right equipment to unlock it, this might cost you another half hour garage labour, that might be expensive. For me it did not work correctly, it just didn't seem to know where each track was, and it didn't matter if they were on the root, or in folders, it didn't matter what memory I used, it was all in all unreliable and unusable. I tried to get technical help from Electronicx, but they just never responded and with something like this you really do need help
Look for similar items by category