- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Car Crash Culture Paperback – 12 Jan 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'Well worth the ride.' - Cercles
'Car Crash Culture is certain to challenge your perception of travel, and will definitely give your next drive a different perspective. Especially if you happen to pass an accident.' - Pansicus Revue
'...[a] delicious anthology...when doesn't a good crushed Ford Pinto make good bedtime reading?' - www.indieWire.com
'A stimulating collection...' - South Atlantic Review
About the Author
MIKITA BROTTMAN has published books on horror films, cult cinema, and the history of cannibalism. She teaches at the Maryland Institute College of Art and writes for a number of alternative and underground publications.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Hope this helps.
Of particular note is something called "Car Crash CRUCIFIXION Culture" by one Julian Darius. I can't figure out if it's blasphemous or if it's playful (as the title would suggst, i think..) But it's the funnest informed rant I've ever read...