- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Yale University Press (3 Jun. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0300176260
- ISBN-13: 978-0300176261
- Product Dimensions: 25.9 x 0.9 x 20 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 773,106 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Capturing the Essence: Techniques for Bird Artists Paperback – 3 Jun 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
William T. Cooper is a freelance artist specializing in birds. For over forty years he has illustrated wildlife books and exhibited artworks to international acclaim. He lives in Queensland, Australia.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A wonderful book - and we can all rue the loss of Bill to the world of bird illustrators. He was amongst the finest. The book is an inspiration.Published 17 months ago by Zoé
Brilliant; clearly described and interesting overview of working methods of a great bird artist. Books of Coopers work are scarce and very expensive, so this is most welcome.Published 19 months ago by Norman McCanch