- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Captain Cook's Journal: During the First Voyage Round the World Made in H.M. Bark Endeavour 1768-71 Paperback – 30 Oct 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Throughout his first voyage around the world aboard the Endeavour, James Cook (1728–79) kept a meticulous journal describing the route and the places and peoples encountered. The naval officer William James Lloyd Wharton (1843–1905) published this annotated transcription in 1893, including a sketch of the explorer's life. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?