on 19 June 2015
great outfit but shield bit flimsy
on 17 September 2014
Good but had to return as ordered wrong size
on 2 October 2014
This fancy dress outfit is fine for my 6 year old but I'm always a bit disappointed with fancy dress outfits, they seem to cost a lot for a bit of printed fabric. It's silly things like the eye holes are a bit wonky and not stitched great and the shield is a bit of plastic that will bend easily. It's ok but not brilliant. However it did arrive promptly.
on 12 December 2014
Small for Age so order at least 1 size bigger than the age stated. My wee boy wears age 6 clothing and I bought age 7-8 years and its still too short. My wee boy still loved it though. The shield is a bit flimsy it has strap handles stuck on but within 5 minutes one had become unstuck.
on 29 June 2015
Love the suit but agree with others about the shield. Day 1, less than an hour of use and the straps broke and it's quite scratched.
on 23 October 2014
brilliant suit, fitted my 6 year old well, very comfortable on him. mask is great - not too overbearing. all in all a great buy!
on 18 January 2015
Size was right for age group - checking the child's high is important - and the overall quality was good and prompt delivery.
on 23 May 2014
The suit itself was ok, suitable for fancy dress. However I was really disappointed with the shield, the paint was all flaking off and had gone all over the suit. This was intended to be a birthday present for my nephew but I will be returning it.
on 5 November 2014
Brought it has Christmas present for my grandson and it looks exactly like the picture he showed me.
on 5 May 2015
Great suit and very popular with the children. Shield didn't last long before it broke tho.