- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
Captain America 1-3 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Triple bill of superhero action adventures based on the 1940s Marvel Comics series. In 'Captain America: The First Avenger' (2011) Chris Evans stars as Steve Rogers who volunteers for a top secret military research project after being deemed physically unfit to enlist in the U.S. Army during the Second World War. The experiment transforms him into super-soldier Captain America, who - along with sidekick Bucky Barnes (Sebastian Stan) - takes on the mighty power of Hitler's henchman Red Skull (Hugo Weaving). In 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (2014), set two years after 'The Avengers' (2012), Steve Rogers is now living in Washington where he is trying to adjust to modern society. When a fellow S.H.I.E.L.D. agent is attacked he teams up with Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), to uncover a conspiracy and, with the help of the Falcon (Anthony Mackie), defeat a powerful enemy known as the Winter Soldier (Stan). 'Captain America: Civil War' (2016) is set after the events of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' (2015) and sees Evans reprise his role as Captain America. In this instalment, an incident resulting in a law to regulate the activity of the Avengers causes a divide between the group of superheroes. The Avengers become split into two opposing factions, headed by Captain America and Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr), while a new villain threatens the safety of the world. Will the superheroes be able to defeat their common enemy and repair the schism?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews