- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
50 Capitalism Ideas You Really Need to Know (50 Ideas) Hardcover – 3 Nov 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
50 key ideas that explain capitalism: its concepts, its weaknesses, its past, its future
About the Author
Jonathan Portes is the former Director of, and a Principal Research Fellow at, the National Institute of Economic and Social Research. Previously, he was the Chief Economist at the UK Cabinet Office, where he advised the government on economic strategy. He writes for the Financial Times, Guardian, Telegraph, Times, New Statesman and The Spectator, and has commented on a wide variety of economic issues on BBC, Sky and international television channels.