on 18 January 2014
I have actually found a supplier that every time gets it right. I have bought many inks from Amazon and not all have been compatible for my printer though they stated so.. However these inks are and I have never had a problem with them. I have since bought several times off this supplier and will be doing so again as soon as I need more inks.
I highly recommend anyone to buy from these.
on 27 October 2014
Occasionally the printer throws a wobbly and says it cannot recognise the cartridges, but I have found that if you take them out and re install (sometimes it takes a few attempts) it will recognise them. A bit of a pain but, for the price, it's something I can cope with!
on 17 January 2014
I was dubious as to how much ink would be in the cartridges at this price, but I needn't have worried.

The cartridges fit well, and the chips have been accepted by the printer with no problem. I'm getting more than 100 "heavy" pages per cartridge, which compares well with Epsom cartridge performance..
on 16 December 2013
This seller is ACE not only does your order come through very quickly, but also the inks are 100% superb
No problem with printer they are accepted immediately as though they were actually Epson. Great!
on 15 August 2013
To get so many cartridges for such a low price is amazing. Having now used a few all has not been 'plain sailing'. The printer has, on occasion, stopped recognising the cartridges, however I am persevering. Fortunately there are plenty of websites and videos dealing with compatible cartridges' potential problems. These are well worth visiting. One site even said that you shouldn't mix Epson branded and compatible varieties in your printer as the chips in the cartridges would conflict. I have used a combination of 3 Epsons plus 1 compatible in the machine and things seem ok. I presently have a complete set of compatibles working fine! I may return to this supplier for my next lot!
on 16 January 2014
I bought these for my Epson SX415 printer.
The cartridges register as NOT RECOGNISED after very little use, despite still containing a quantity of ink (audible when shaken).
Some cartridges were recognised again for a short while after being removed then reinstalled.
It appears that the cartridge-chips send an EMPTY report too early, preventing the cartridges from being used fully.
The contacts on these cartridges are not the same pattern to those that I have used previously.
They are rectangular instead of curved pattern contacts.
They are inexpensive, but it is a nuisance to have to keep replacing them.
on 29 December 2013
Certainly value for money, but a few of the cartridges were coming up as empty shortly after I had fitted them even though by shaking them you could tell there was lots of ink left in them. Once the chip on the cartridge says it's empty the printer will not start until that cartridge is changed.
on 24 October 2013
I use a lot of ink & was looking for a cheaper one spotted & thought I would try them they work just fine thank you very much the only fault I found was the ends of the packaging is not secure the could fall out easily this company is going on my list to use again
on 1 November 2013
Brought for my Epson, instantly saw the cartridges were slightly smaller & my printer rejected everyone I tried.
May have better luck with a different manufacturer. Great value....if they worked!!
on 26 July 2013
These ink cartridges are great, very well made and high capacity as well, you can't really go wrong with these. When I need to buy a new printer I always make a short list but I always buy printers that take cheap compatible ink cartridges like these.