on 22 March 2013
I bought a set of these thinking "good vaue". They arrived via the prime delivery I pay for, very late and that particular set had to be returned due to leaking ink inside the sealed plastic packaging. Went through the return process and opted to buy another set hoping to save time getting replacements. Next set crossing paths with the defective set. Second set arrived and at least were not leaking this time. Two days later and had to load in use for a cyan just finished. Instructions followed precisely and NOT RECOGNISED. Spent about half hour tinkering etc. Opened and tried another as very important job on the go.More time and effort wasted. ONCE AGAIN , CARTRIDGE NOT RECOGNISED. Sick as a parrot and very greatly humungously aggravated and inconvenienced. DO NOT BUY. Total waste of time and effort. DO NOT BUY 22/03/2013
on 22 July 2016
These are not genuine Epson ink cartridges so don't expect them to work every time. Instead of buying one set off of Epson for £40 I choose to buy these and have done so for the past 4 years. Three sets of four will last me more than a year, possibly even 2 years.

Occasionally my printer will reject the cartridges even after they have been used for a while. It might say these are not genuine cartridges! It happens very rarely. In this instance I disconnect my internet and restart the printer, it should do the trick.
Alternatively you could try taking the cartridge out, putting it back in and switching the printer off and on again. You could try this a few times( Im a desperate student always trying to get my work in at the last minute). Finally if all else fails replace the cartridges, you haven't lost that much money.

You might get an error saying there is no ink in the cartridge when its full. You may have a blockage, just take the cartridge out and poke the hole with a pen, give it a good shake and try not to get any on yourself. They may dry up if not used in a while so you can do the same again.

If you have some strange colour coming out the printer or its not as clean as you would hope, remember to clean your printer! The Epson sx235w has an option for nozzle cleaning etc( Im assuming the other models have this basic feature too), so make sure you give it a good clean once in a while!( you may find you need to clean a few times in one go) It should help with any blockages in the nozzle head etc. ( To the guy saying the black colour is brown? its possible you haven't cleaned your printer and this will most likely happen. I had pages coming out pink once, I had to clean it at least 5 times, which uses up a lot of ink but has to be done).

Thats all for now, I have been using these methods for a long time now and they seem to be working. If you disconnect your printer from the internet, you will have to use a cable to print!
on 16 February 2014
The colours are similar to genuine Epson; black isn't, it's a muddy brown instead of the sharp Epson black.
In the past I had to throw away 2 printers because 'compatible' ink clogged the printhead. This one is OK so far, I went through quite a few cartriges and the printer is still going; so if you go through a lot of ink and don't mind buying a new printer every now and then, it's a cheaper way to print than laser or anything else.
on 23 March 2014
Bought these for my Epson Stylus. They installed fine without any warning messages appearing and they last very well, producing excellent colour. I have experienced no drying up when not used for a while, as with some compatibles. I would recommend these to anybody. Terrific value too.
on 13 October 2014
They are good, actually work and last longer than originals
When you hear that it void guarantees I think not, but if it did you could afford to replace printer on a regular basis with the money you save
on 5 May 2014
excellent items at exceptional low costs good delivery although the packaging was on the large size for such a small parcel but amazon use standard boxes so have to expect this even though purchasing a small item
on 3 September 2014
This is the second batch of these cartridges I have purchased and once again the service and the cartridges are superb...they shelf life given is 12 months and mine lasted much longer than that.....A++++
on 2 January 2014
I have to admit I was a little apprehensive ordering these, but after a really fast delivery and hassle free installation in my printer, I can say that these cartridges represent excellent value.
I have tried them for general printing and also high quality printing on photo paper and can say that are every bit as good as the Epson ones and can recommend them to anyone on a budget.
on 20 February 2015
They don't work! I bought these as the cheaper alternative, installed them and then thought my printer was broken as was printing blank sheets. Went and bought Epson originals and they worked fine. Avoid!
on 30 August 2013
This triple set of compatible cartridges is very good value for money, even if they don't last quite so long. But at the moment they are doing just fine, at this price I can print everything at top quality printer settings.