on 27 August 2015
Changed printer to an Epson Expression XP225 as generic ink never worked with my old HP printer, and the cost to buy "genuine" became ridiculous and it never seemed to last.
Boy am I glad I made the change! Even happier I found this supplier!!
Brilliant ink, great price, fast delivery and my printer likes it as well!!
Printer asked did I know I wasn't using "genuine" Epsom Ink, told it yes and pressed continue...Got SEVEN PAGES of the best print-outs I've seen from a basic home office printer.!! EVER..
WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS INK AND SUPPLIER, YES, WITHOUT DOUBT
on 23 January 2015
Very good ink cartridges, they slotted straight into our printer and they work flawlessly!

The print quality is great, the colours are rich and just as good as the original Epson cartridges that came with the printer, but are much cheaper!
Absolutely amazing value for money and I haven't had any issues with them at all.

We did accidentally update our Epson printer firmware (which is not advised when using generic branded cartridges), and the printer did realise that they were not original Epson cartridges. However all we had to do was dismiss the warning message that they are not genuine cartridges and we were printing again!

Very impressed with the product and at this price would be happy to repurchase again and again!
on 21 February 2016
These ink cartridges are lasting me ages and I print a lot! I'm a part time student of Design and Innovation, so I am always printing off everything from interesting images of designs to notes on my studies. These compatible cartridges come individually suction wrapped so i only need to open whichever one needs replacing. They are sent in a postbox friendly size box, so theoretically you should be able to have them delivered even if you aren't home.

They work really well with my Epson XP-225 Expression Home all in one printer and last quite a long time. They are easy to install and because I replace one colour at a time that makes them last even longer.

You get extra black cartridges because we all use more black than any other colour. Having 6 black cartridges is really useful for me as a student.
on 5 February 2014
I have just used these to print some pics and found the results better than the manufactures own cartridges . The only area as with all third party cartridges is ,that if you have updated your firmware on the printer they may not work .
on 5 February 2015
These work perfectly in my printer. The printer didn't recognise them when I first put them in but I switch the printer "off" and back on, maybe take the cartridge in and out a couple of times and then it all works fine and shows on the ink levels. Very happy with product and alot cheaper than buying originals.
on 25 October 2015
Excellent Quality and price, the delivery was very quick,not fitted them as they were purchased for my granddaughter who is at university.
I have used this supplier before and I am very pleased with their cartridges.
on 5 March 2016
Great cartridges, nice colors. Works well with my Epson x225. Only things is that some sellers won't send you the exact thing from the picture (with yellow ink in yellow case, etc), but some grey thing, which is not good. I suggest you look at individual seller reviews, and send back cartidge straight away which doesn't match the pic in appearance.
on 19 April 2016
Very happy with these inks as they are a great alternative to the branded ones which makes things a bit cheaper for a student watching the pennies. This is the third batch I have had and I will continue to use and recommend this seller.
on 1 June 2014
It took while to install my black ink but on the end it worked, but problems started when I installed the rest of them...yellow, pink and blue...my printer didn't recognize them tried to restart printer followed instructions which I got with ink and it didn't work...also one of the blue inks was leaking...had to use another one...shame as the black one was working perfectly...
on 18 August 2014
These cartridges do not work with the Epson XP 205 series. When they are installed the printer does not recognise the cartridges and does not allow printing. Sometimes the printer will recognise that there is ink in the cartridges but it still will not allow printing.