on 7 December 2013
The ones which I have tried so far work with no issues. The only thing that worried me when I got them was the wording on the accompanying paperwork which said that if you have updated your printer via the internet, then the Epson update will have altered your printer so that it will not be able to accept compatible cartridges. If I had allowed mine to have been updated then I would apparently not have been able to use them. I did not see a warning to this effect before or when I purchased the ink cartridges. I don't download any attempts by Epson to update my printer's software or firmware, whichever it is they want to update. It is only a printer after all.
on 1 November 2013
these are really good value for money. If you use your printer on a daily basis this is the product you need. will buy these again. the only down side it does take a little loner to deliver than most but worth it.
on 10 March 2017
Excellent value, however these cartridges did not come in the advertised packaging so there were no instructions as to their best use.
on 17 November 2013
The quality of the printed material is extremey low. Despite my all efforts to clean the printer - which is a brand new Epson recently bought also from Amazon - and the cartridges, most of the time what I print is so blurry that it is either very diffucult to impossible to read. I ran out of the first black cartridge and nothing changed compared to the first time I tried it: the printing quality is extremely low. I definitely do not recommend the cartridges and will try other options next time.
on 30 September 2013
very good inks at the right price as well.as good as originals for quality of prints.seem to print more as well.
on 16 January 2016
bought these quite a few times! Brilliant!!
on 24 November 2014
always the best can not best for quality and price, recommend to all my friends
on 8 August 2014
Phenominal value for money, works as good as originals, will be buying again.
on 14 November 2013
I would recommend these to anyone the quality is amazing. You get two colour sets plus two extra black and the price is incredible for the amount of inks that you get. I will be ordering more soon. I have printed as lot of photos of my animals and the quality is as good as the original inks if not better.
on 5 January 2014
Prompt delivery with some info sheets re troubleshooting and returns policy - had no use for either. Had no problems with computer or printer accepting the cartridges and the print quality so far has been excellent. Haven't printed off any photos yet so cant say about them but no reason to expect anything bad.

See one answered question