on 27 January 2014
As a guy, if I am not wearing a jacket I often need a way to carry my phone, wallet and other items around without taking a larger bag. This shoulder bag is perfect, and is of excellent quality. The canvas is tough and well stitched, and the brown zip fobs are of durable leather. The sling is of a slightly different material, but seems very strong with metal buckles, and the clip is solid. The bag is an ideal size to carry my phone, wallet, keys, multitool and small med kit as well as other small items. It is comfortable to carry, and the strap is long enough to fit my 6"2' frame. The pockets are well laid out, and the main pocket has a divider in to separate out key items. And, it looks great! Small and discrete bag to carry everywhere, very happy.
on 7 October 2014
Lets start off by stating I was buying this item for a costume and I thought i could potentially use it after the costume. It may fit the costume but because it is so small there is no way I can use this after.
I was unsure about buying this item because it had a fair few bad reviews and one or two good ones, but the good reviews convinced me. Since it arrived I was shocked to see how small it was, it is essentially a tiny man handbag. It can't even fit a piece of paper sized A5 and I was expecting at least A4.
If you're thinking of buying this item as a practical bag then you're wasting your time, this bag is too small for anything practical and can barely fit a standard drinks bottle (500ml). The only use I can think for it is as a small packed lunch bag. I really don't think this item is worth £7.99 + ~£3 delivery.
on 27 August 2014
Not really well thought, when you unzip pouch is facing downwards so high risk to loose your stuff. Comes direct from China, cloth is ok but overall equal to any bag from your local market. I bought it after reading other people comments but I cannot recommend this bag at all.
on 2 January 2015
Bag looked okay but was absolutely tiny - should have paid more attention to the description, the pictures are decieving and it is literally the size of a small handbag, returned it straihgt away but no problems with the quality of it
on 7 August 2014
The zip was back to front so when I'm wearing it and undo zip all my stuff falls on floor if I don't hold it up.esp not good if you keep your phone, wallet etc
on 27 August 2014
Much too small to be of any practical use. I had wanted to be able to carry a small PC or note pad + a few papers; a modest book is abput all I could get in
on 3 September 2014
Very handy size for my husbands bits and pieces to take with him to daycare
on 6 October 2014
Smaller than expected even though dose what is required
on 20 March 2015
the bag is decent just wish the strap was longer.
on 7 September 2014
handy small bag very strong good product