Customer reviews

Size: Size 14|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£31.99+ £4.20 shipping

on 7 March 2014
My daughter loves her Canterbury Women's Open Hem Stadium Navy size 8 pants. She is a very slim 13 year old with a height of nearly 5 foot 4 inches. The pants are long in her leg - however, with her trainers on, the hems don't touch or drag on the ground. The best thing about them, besides the warmth, is that she can stay warm as a reserve and when called onto the field unzips the pants and exits out of them with great ease, no taking off her trainers and no more battling to pull tracksuit trousers off in a hurry. I like them as I wind them round my neck as a scarf when she is on the field!!
on 14 November 2014
These are a perfect fit and true to size as far as I am concerned. I am 5 foot 6 inches and they are great for length and I am usually a size 10, however my sister is a couple of inches taller and prefers the mens size as they are better for her in length. They are so comfy and the zip up sides is great for wearing over shorts when I am playing sports. Highly recommend!
on 20 May 2014
I like the product, but I do agree with another reviewer that they are quite baggy, so really are for sports rather than casual wear. Also, I would probably buy a size down. I'm a 10 and have to draw the drawstrings in to the tightest that they'll go
on 28 December 2015
Love this product but as a 5"4 women they come up very long on the legs which is a bit disappointing as playing rugby in them was a struggles as my studs kept getting caught on the bottom of the bottoms due to them swing long
on 16 March 2012
This pair of joggers is fantastic. A really good fit and nicely slimming. Very comfortable and practical for playing sport in. Already had lots of compliments and people asking where they can get a pair from themselves.
on 15 June 2015
Loved the pants very well made but i had to return i am normaly a 12-14 but i found that these were far to big in every way they were even to big on my husband, i was dissapointed i had to return them.
on 11 August 2015
These were way way to long. I am average height and they drag badly on the floor. Because the zip goes down to the bottommakes them impossible to shorten. I don't wear them to be honest.
on 17 October 2013
i always stick to canterbury clothing, and these bottoms were described well and are great quality will definitely buy more clothes from canterbury
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 February 2014
Great quality and flattering shape as well as practical for all sports. My 16 year old daughter was very happy with these!
on 26 March 2015
Perfect sizing, great quality fabric. The zip is very practical. Great design and very comfortable. Washes really well.