Canterbury Women's Baselayer Cold Long Sleeve Top
|Price:||£14.99 - £44.21|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- This long sleeved top is from the Canterbury BaseLayer Cold collection, designed to keep you warm in the coldest temperatures
- Ideal for all endurance, fast and slow sports this tight fit body enhancing top will control your body temperature using moisture management technology
- Includes flat seaming on the arm holes to prevent chafing for increased comfort
- The Canterbury logo sits on the centre front chest and also features on the sleeve
- Includes moisture management and provides a proactive insulation for cold environments
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This product is designed to boost evaporation of sweat whilst maintaining constant body temperature.
Canterbury makes technical training wear that helps individuals prepare the right way. Our products put the focus on comfort and freedom of movement during the training regime. They also boost athletic power and accelerate post-match recovery. But it’s not just the rugby player that reaps the benefit. In the gym or on the road, the performance qualities of Canterbury’s kit will push the fitness enthusiast to new levels.
Canterbury of New Zealand was established back in 1904 and is one of the largest dedicated rugby brand in the world.
Canterbury currently supply kit to numerous high-profile national rugby teams; England Rugby and Ireland Rugby, as well as leading clubs such as Leinster, NZ Warriors and Bath Rugby. Canterbury's commitment to developing enhanced and high performance sportswear is recognised across the globe, with athletes from all sporting disciplines opting to wear products. They are committed to the game.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Good price too!
The company are professional and helpful posting my order very quickly, giving helpful advice on the phone and resending second size equally quickly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love it, looks smart and kept me cosey warm all winter. Great for work and sport.Published 8 days ago by sophie
I'm a slim 5' 3" and weigh 45 kg and these fit me well. They're very warm and I used them at night mainly to sleep though they're very comfortable for hiking too.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Sizing is small. I am a size 12 and bought a large. this fitted perfect. so perfect I bought two :-)Published 3 months ago by chunkymonkey