on 1 April 2014
These are incredibly comfortable, I bought a second pair in navy as I'm never out of them these days. Be aware that they are made quite large, I'm 6'2" tall with a 34" waist and I only need a medium. I knew which size to go for as I tried on a pair in JD Sports before ordering them.
11 people found this helpful
on 12 September 2015
Having ruptured my Achilles tendon and been in plaster, or an air-cast boot, for ten weeks I needed some full length trousers now Autumn is here. I initially tried the usual multiple stores and sportswear specialists but none of the trouser cuffs were wide enough to go over the surgical boot, even those with short cuff zips. These trousers, however, do the job admirably as the side zips open to almost the top of the thigh and the legs are wide enough (XL size) to do up over the boot. As stated in previous reviews, I bought a pair one size smaller than my usual size and they fit perfectly; good quality material and very smart looking too. Not just for sportsmen then....
One person found this helpful
on 8 March 2017
if you want ripped off buy these. Sizes apparently changed last year so the size i knew had fitted in the past was useless since there are no size charts provided or information reflecting such a change. Better still if you want a refund it'll cost you to return them then 15% deducted off your refund. Or they can replace them for no extra cost oh yeah except the postage both ways.

10/10 would come here for being ripped off 👍
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 4 July 2017
Ordered as a replacement for current large pants ,these new "large"are way too small .
Seller informs me Canterbury re-sized their products 2 years ago - not obvious from description .
Replacement incurs a cost of 2 P+P ( no guarantee new item will fit).
Return incurs a cost of 1 P+P, and a 15% reduction of cost of item .
Either way Im up to £10 out of pocket .
Bear this in mind if buying this item .
Maybe other sellers take a different stance on unsuitable items
on 2 October 2014
I ordered Large, alas they were too big. Really easy to refund - just try and keep postage box reusable and it's no bother at all. I just taped it back up.

Around 6pm I dropped my package off at the local newsagent, I got my refund at 10pm and reordered in medium. All swift and easy.

Unless your quite a bit taller than 6ft (or have super big legs!) a medium should do fine.
4 people found this helpful
on 6 August 2017
Really good delivery time. The Canterbury gear is brilliant really good fit. Good service would buy again 5 stars.
on 5 September 2017
Fit was not good. They seem like seconds
on 11 November 2014
The Uglies Open Hem pants are ideal as I have leg problems and with the zip running up to the thigh I can change dressings without needing to take my pants off. The prices here are very competitive too.
on 2 June 2014
Love lounging around in these, also look good enough to wear out and about as opposed to some joggies. Have yet to get them super muddy. They are super warm though so not good for summer! Nice long leg which suits me at 6'3"
on 4 February 2015
Great Quality, only drawback was they were quite wide at bottom so my son didn't like the look of them, and the company where i ordered them from charged me £7.50 to send them back !