Size: Large|Colour: Navy|Change
Price:£29.95+ £4.95 shipping

on 23 November 2011
Having read a review about the sizes being a little larger, I looked at the Canterbury website and made my decision, (I purchased small when I am normally medium) the sweat pants are excellent. Very comfortable, but only criticism is that when I do not have trainers on, they are a little long (I am 5'11"). It's not an issue, just bugs me a little. Overall though, love them!
on 6 September 2011
Great buy i wear these to college and even at rugby training very strong in the right places and extremely comfy , Im 6ft 3 and usually wear a 36 waist and the size L fit me spot on !
on 25 April 2011
A good and durable pair of jogging bottoms, however it has to be pointed out that they are much larger than regular trousers, so ifyou normally take a medium, about 32 32 then you might be better looking at a small
on 10 May 2014
Usual good quality item from Canterbury. Just to confirm what everyone else is saying about sizing. I am 6 foot tall and weigh 12.5 stone and usually go for the large option. After reading other reviews I decided to order medium. To cut a long story short, the garment was ridiculously large. Legs far too long making them unwearable and looking awful. Exchanged them for small size (at additional cost of £3.95) and they fit fine. I haven't bought anything in a small size since I was 10. If purchasing this item go for at least one or possibly two sizes smaller than normal. Otherwise good enough value for money.
on 31 December 2013
Review based on one day wearing but very comfortable and feel like they are very well made - good value.

Sizing does appear on the large side as other reviews stated - I am a 32 inch waist and bought medium. They aren't huge around the waist, but generous from there downwards.

Length is good though - I am a 33inch leg or so, and the drop is about that too, maybe a 34?
on 10 June 2015
SIZE: I've bought Canterbury clothing for years and thought I knew my size. I have always assumed it was set at vanity sizing for rugby - I'm normally 6ft 3" tall with 36 inch waist and the last pair I bought were XL for length and they fitted perfectly. Reading other reviews I went for L this time and they are spot on so for room and length Canterbury must have changed things to make them bigger and longer.
FIT: The full length zip is essential if you wear shorts/boots and need to take them off. Also perfect for knee rehab!! Open hem is much more comfortable than elastic and there is a Velcro adjuster strap.
QUALITY: Usual high quality from Canterbury
on 6 July 2012
This is a change to my earlier review - I normally take a large in tracksuits bottoms but in fact the medium I ordered is fine!
on 30 December 2015
These are just perfect for what I wanted. The full length zips are great. Fit is very good as I have got quite a long leg, though if you have short legs they could be a problem. I have 2 pairs of these and now rarely wear anything else unless its warm enough for shorts
on 14 January 2016
In the past I've struggled to get any training pants to fit due to my height at 6ft 4inch. Normally the legs are too short or if I have managed to find something that just fits, after one wash (even on a cool) they become too short. These pants have solved the problem at long last.

I normally look for 34 inch+ inside leg and these pants fit great. They don't have annoying elasticated ankle cuffs and can be zipped from the ankle up the full side of the pant for easy on/off with trainers. The ankle cuff has a velcro tab which allows you to tighten it should you need and the waistband is elastic with a drawstring for extra hold. The material of these pants is quality as is the construction. I've washed these plenty of times and they still look great, with no shrinking.

A word of warning: the waist sizing and general baginess of the pants is rather large so it may be advisable to go a waist size down from normal or order two sizes to try for fit.

I honestly can't recommend these enough especially if you struggle to find long leg pants.
on 9 February 2015
Son wanted Canterbury Open hem Uglies for a Christmas present. Shopped around. Found these and although they didn't say 'Uglies' the pictures looked exactly like the other more expensive options. Son delighted they appear to be what he wanted and were several pounds cheaper than any other ones that said Uglies. Son is 6'5 and they fit him well for length. Very pleased.