on 27 March 2017
Perfect fit and good quality.
on 30 March 2017
great baselayer, snug as a bug....
on 4 September 2017
Very good quality. Well packaged.
on 29 April 2017
Excellent item, and a very good prompt service!! Recommended!!
on 22 April 2017
Excellent buy. Very happy customer!
on 20 March 2017
Great fit.
on 21 August 2014
I bought this base layer with the intention of using it for cycling. I am a new cyclist who will soon be commuting to work through the winter (Danish winter, so quite cold!).

Initially, I was surprised about the cost of this item. Canterburry is a reputable UK brand known for its quality. At £16.50 it’s a bargain, even more so when you consider that lesser known brands cost £30+ in the stores.

The item promptly arrived in a sealed bag, nothing special for an item of clothing. The top is well-made, has an appropriate fit and has good elasticity at the cuffs and collar. It’s important that base layers fit correctly and I was pleased to see the XL layer fit my XL body.

I have worn the item twice for two morning cycle rides. The temperature during these rides was 9-11°C. In both cases I was very pleased with the performance of the base layer. I stayed warm** but did not suffer from ‘boil in the bag’ and my sweat did not pool, in fact my body was quite dry after removing the layer (attributing to the sweat-wicking properties). The item retained its shape and did not warp/shrink after its journey through the washing machine.

I originally bought one of these as a ‘trial’; I will now be ordering more.

**I wore a wind-breaker over the base layer.
on 15 December 2015
Love this, wear it on the doors and has kept me warm with layers.
on 1 December 2016
I bought this to wear underneath my overalls over winter in a cold warehouse environment. Been using for a couple of weeks now and what a difference. Thought I would maybe need a T over it but up too now I've been lovely and warm with only this on. I'm normally a large and bought a large, I was a bit apprehensive about whether it would fit ok after reading some reviews. I have to say its perfect. I was expecting it to be tight fitting as that's what skins are supposed to be like. Its a bit weird really because once its on it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything.
I tried it at the gym one night but it was far too warm. But safe too say its a great top and worth the money. So much so I sent for another one.
on 17 February 2013
I purchased the cold layer top to wear when taking part in the Tough Guy event in January. A very cold day and high exertion running through mud, up hills and lots if icy cold water. The top coped very well. Tight fit which was great for tackling obstacles and did not go baggy in the water. Held body heat pretty well although the conditions were so bad that I was very cold at the end. Overall very pleased with the purchase. Only downside is length as I'd prefer it an inch or 2 longer.