- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Can't Explain: A Frightening Tale of Parental Alienation Syndrome Paperback – 31 Mar 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Can't Explain ... highlights how things can easily go wrong due to misinterpretation of the situation by the state, encouraged or led by an accusing parent, whilst going through the family courts. - Margaret Gardener. Director, False Allegation Support Organisation (FASO). Can't Explain ... shows clearly the alienation process in progress ending with the obliteration of paternity. - Dr Ludwig F. Lowenstein BA, MA, DipPsych, PhD, CPsychol, AFBPsS. Clinical, Educational and Forensic Psychologist