on 13 March 2014
I use my Canon printer mainly to print disk labels and text documents, so mostly graphics & text. I can't judge how well they do for printing photographs, but for my purpose these inks are just as good as the original. There is no noticeable difference in colour intensity or hue and the printer took the cartridges without a hitch. Will definitely go back for more.
on 29 June 2016
seem very liquid and don't think the colour is quite right with short sponge in them shorter than standard, not sure why.
Every one says how much money is made by the original manufacturer, but i have not found a decent alternative yet even when they have had good reviews.
on 5 July 2013
I have made sure that I can order from this company again. I have already tried inks for both my printers and I could not be more happy. I print a lot of photographs for the family and the colours are absolutely brilliant. I also love to make my own greeting cards and the pictures I put on them are so clear and bright that you would think they were shop purchased cards.
on 9 December 2013
The cartridges came within 2 days of purchasing and worked perfectly with my Cannon printer, lasting longer than the Cannon branded cartridges I have previously brought!
on 29 September 2013
i had problems finding compatible cartridges for my printer, until i found this seller. With fantastic prices, fast delivery what more could you want.
on 13 December 2013
prompt delivery, excellent price, no problem fitting to printer, good reproduction both in text and photograph finish. Recommended for general use.
on 1 June 2013
I originally bought the product because of the price.
I have now used it (print) for some time with excellent results.
on 8 October 2015
Bought this ink for my home printer. Has done everything I require, though I cannot comment for professional prints.
on 8 July 2015
I have bought these before and they are perfect for my Pixma printer, and at a very reasonable price too.
on 28 April 2013
Good value for money and what is more ithey arrived 2 days after order. So I couldn`t ask for more.