- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D Digital Field Guide Paperback – 6 May 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"The author has excellent form when it comes to EOS cameras every EOS 600D user should consider buying this book." (Digital SLR Photographer, June 2011)
From the Back Cover
Great photos happen when you really know your camera
If you′re eager to get the most out of your new T3i/600D, spend some time with this book. You′ll not only learn your way around the camera, but also how to control exposure, focus, and color to get professional–looking images. You′ll explore using Live View and shooting HD movies. Learn how to use different lenses to create the look you want. Experiment with using the camera′s built–in flash along with Speedlites, which you can fire using the handy built–in wireless transmitter. Then get out there and capture the world.
Adjust exposure settings on the T3i/600D without missing a shot
Learn how to adjust color and add creative image effects
Explore wireless flash photography with one or more Speedlites
Get advice for shooting videos and creating video snapshots
Understand photographic exposure and composition
Inside your free gray and color checker card to help you achieve accurate white balance and colorSee all Product description
Top Customer Reviews
Decent colour pictures to illustrate points.
I like the style; clear and to the point and no attempt to be jokey.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a brilliant book for beginners, its easy to understand with very descript photosPublished on 11 Mar. 2015 by Rachel Ball
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering