- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Canon PowerShot SX70 HS, Black
|You Save:||£70.99 (14%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Looks and feel of an all-in-one DSLR with easy-to-use interface
- Versatile shots with 65x zoom and 10fps shooting
- Capture important memories in RAW and 4K video
- Reliable, fast autofocus even in low light
- Digital Camera PowerShot SX740 HS (Black), Wrist Strap WS-800, Battery Pack NB-13L, Battery Charger CB-2LHE, AC Cable, User Manual Kit
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera (Bridge) with 4K Video and Built In Wifi (DC-FZ82EBK)
Nikon COOLPIX P900 Digital Camera - Black (16.0 MP CMOS sensor, 83x Zoom) 3-Inch LCD Screen
Canon SX540 HS PowerShot Camera - Black
Panasonic DMC-FZ72 Camera Black 16.1MP 60xZoom 3.0LCD FHD 20mm Lumix DC Vario
Nikon Coolpix P1000 - Black
|Shipping||£4.51||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||technolove||Murganos||Amazon.co.uk||Ezone Wholesale Ltd||1A-PHOTO-PORST||Amazon.co.uk|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, WiFi||Yes||Wi-Fi; NFC||Yes||Yes||—|
|Display Size||3 inches||3.2 cm||3 inches||3 inches||3 inches||3.2 inches|
|Effective Still Resolution||20.3 megapixels||18.1 megapixels||16 megapixels||20.3 megapixels||16.1||16 megapixels|
|Has Image Stabilization||—||Yes||Yes||—||—||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||12.7 x 9.1 x 11.7 cm||11.9 x 13 x 9.4 cm||10.32 x 13.74 x 13.95 cm||12 x 9.19 x 8.17 cm||13.02 x 11.82 x 9.7 cm||18.1 x 14.6 x 11.8 cm|
|Item Weight||0.61 kg||0.62 kg||0.9 kg||418 grams||0.56 kg||1.4 kg|
|Max Focal Length||247||1,200 mm||2,000 mm||1,200 mm||1,200 mm||0|
|Min Focal Length||3.8||20 mm||24 mm||24 mm||20 mm||0|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||21.1 megapixels||18.1 megapixels||16 megapixels||—||16.8||16.79 megapixels|
|Removable Memory||—||Secure Digital Card; Secure Digital Card||Secure Digital Card; Secure Digital Card||Secure Digital Card||Secure Digital Card; Secure Digital Card||Secure Digital Card|
|Special Feature||—||60x / 120x;Optical Zoom / Intelligent Zoom;4K Functions;4K Video / 4K Photo / Post Focus;1170k-dot Equivalent;High-resolution Live View Finder||GPS||Shutter Priority; Aperture Priority||Serial Shot Mode^Shutter Priority^Aperture Priority||—|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Mighty, 65x zoom all-in-one combining DSLR looks with versatile, cutting-edge features. Support for images in RAW, 4K video, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi as well as the convenience of Remote Live View
Digital Camera PowerShot SX740 HS (Black), Wrist Strap WS-800, Battery Pack NB-13L, Battery Charger CB-2LHE, AC Cable, User Manual Kit
From the manufacturer
Looks and feel of an all-in-one DSLR with easy-to-use interface
All-in-one with DSLR style and fixed-lens weight. Take panoramas and close-ups without lens swaps.
Versatile shots with 65x zoom and 10fps shooting
Capture landscapes in high quality. Video up to 60fps. 0cm macro for detail invisible to the eye.
Do more with your photos and videos
Canon Irista lets you store, organise, share and print your collection. Get started with 15GB of free storage.
- Store videos and photos
- Save full quality files
- Filter with smart tags
- Organise into galleries
- Share images easily
- Print a quality hdbook
|PowerShot SX70 HS||PowerShot SX60 HS||PowerShot SX540 hS|
|Zoom||65x with 130x ZoomPlus||65x with 130x ZoomPlus||50x with 100x ZoomPlus|
|Viewfinder||2.36m dot OLED||922k dot||None|
|Zoom Framing Assist||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Movie||4K||Full HD||Full HD|
|Processor||DIGIC 8||DIGIC 6||DIGIC 6|
|Continuous shooting (fps)||10||6.4||5.9|
|Weight inc battery & memory card||Approx 608g||Approx 650g||Approx 442g|
|Dimensions||127 x 90.9 x 116.6||127.6 x 92.6 x 114.3||120 x 81.7 x 91.9|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Bluetooth and WiFi connection options are easy to set up and do work. The download of photos to my Windows 10 system is a nice option, rather than having to seek out a USB cable (which is not actually provided).
The answer was, for me a bridge camera, but which one? Surely another Canon. SO the SX 70HS it was.
Firstly let me say how astounded I was when I looked at the first photos taken in the garden. Quality was what I was used to, great colours and crisp images. The zoom is amazing, simply amazing and the focussing system works brilliantly. Being so lightweight it is both easy to carry and to use.
Whether I am photographing birds (especially with the huge zoom) or insects (believe it or not it auto focuses closer than I have ever experienced!) the quality is something to see. I have also tried the videoing qualities and once again I am amazed at the results - even the microphone is good enough for most.
For the money I do not believe you can get any better than this, not just for quality of finished results, but also for the sheer amount of what you can actually do with it - amazing.
I am still trying to find a downside to owning this and have come up with nothing. OK so the battery could last a bit longer and if dropped it might easily break, but because I am used to using professional equipment costing several thousands, this, for around £500 is amazing value and there is no way I could deduct a star.
OH yes, even the built in flash gives great results.
- A 20.3 megapixel sensor that provides remarkable crystal clear and crisp photographs at a large size
- The zoom is out of this world! Not only do you get 65x optical zoom but on Auto mode this increases to a ridiculous 260x with the digital zoom!
- Bluetooth technology means you can now connect to a smartphone to upload photos or imprint GPS co-ordinates onto your photos using the Canon Connect app
- Wireless technology is convenient for uploading photos automatically to your laptop or PC with the Image Transfer 2 Utility download from the Canon website.
- There is now a zoom button not only on the right hand side where the zoom lever has always sat, but also on the left hand side of the barrel (handy I would think if you are left handed!)
- The processor is Canon’s Digic 8 which increases shooting to 10 fps and shooting in full 4K video
- No hot-shoe if you like using a separate flash
Overall this is a fantastic camera that provides DSLR quality photos for a fraction of the price of a DSLR set up. It is an all in one camera – great for everything including macro, panoramic, sport and every day shots. There is also the usual specific scene setting for photographing everything from self-portraits, to fireworks, to hand held night time shots and even one for food (yes – food!).
I highly recommend this camera. It’s definitely worth selling your DSLR and bag of lenses and using this amazing camera instead.