Customer reviews

Size: Printer with setup ink|Change
Price:£57.95+ Free shipping

on 7 April 2016
This replaces my Pixma MP210 which replaced my Pixma MP130. Both worked fine for years until Canon ceased to update drivers. The MP210 won't work with Windows 10 hence this purchase.

The MX535 is bigger and has wifi, otherwise scan/print operations are no better or worse. Where Canon fails is in software, instructions are inadequate and I could not have set up the wifi without info I found on a forum: main problem, router codes must be entered into the keypad on which letters or numbers are selected by pressing the asterisk key. There is no mention of this in the online manual and no marking on the keypad. The scanning software is very clumsy compared with MP Navigator on the MP210. Other makers seem to have better software and most stuff is made in China anyway, guess I'll try other makes before I replace this one.
on 20 October 2015
An excellent printer from Canon, very easy setup, great printing, scanning and connection to tablet. Will not be using the fax.
Cons:- a little on the large size, scans in PDF format and don't know how to convert to jpg ---- yet.Its a shame the control view panel is so small and unlit, very hard to see without a torch.
But well pleased with delivery and product.
on 23 September 2016
I always had Canon printers and have been always satisfied with them. This does not make an exception. It is a color printer and a scanner as well and it works in wireless and airprint mode. I can print/scan not only from my mac and surface but also from my iphone and ipad. 4 stars and not 5 for two reasons: ink cartridges do not last so long and it does not scan front and back
on 1 April 2016
printing quality is fine. paper draw if rubbish. aligning print on page to match computer is near impossible. oem software is awful, scanning is really tedious. Doesn't link to my wifi for long, always seems to drop out.have to use the wire. would not buy again.
ink life seems ok.
on 2 December 2015
Maybe I'm being stupid here but there is nothing simple about trying to sort out wireless printing on this computer. The instructions given with the printer are useless, and the display panel on the printer is practically unreadable. What's more, the cable provided is absolutely useless and does absolutely nothing.

After a near-wasted evening trying to set this printer up, I only got it running after I cannabilised an old cable from the Canon printer I was throwing out to buy this model.
on 9 August 2016
Recommended by Which. Capable multi-function wireless printer, but quite hard to set up; the start-up disk supplied does not have the drivers for Windows 10. Those can be found on the Cannon website, but I wasted a couple of days before discovering that the disk versions were obsolete (despite the fact that I bought the printer some months after the release of Windows 10). The liquid-crystal display on the printer is too small and very hard to read.
on 21 June 2017
So far so good. This is the first Canon printer I have had for several years and I hope it lasts longer than my previous non Canon printers. It took longer than I anticipated to set up but works as it says it should.
on 12 February 2016
Can not fault it!!
I am a complete printer novice and when I press something i shouldn't it tells me!!!
It does everything you need in this modern age!!!
Brilliant price and ink included!!!
on 22 May 2016
Didn't work. Kept printing fuzzy text and pictures. Could be a faulty one. So returned for refund
on 21 February 2015
good machine for straightforward printing and presumably photo printing. Haven't used fax.

The colour printing from the computer is pretty awful and lacklustre.
I am frustrated by this as I am an artist and need to print reference downloads. the colour reproductions are too dull and ill defined. My older Canon was much better. I am thinking of changing this one for a different model if I can find a buyer.