- Also check our best rated Wireless Printer reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ £5.40 delivery
2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Canon PIXMA Pro-100S Inkjet Printer - Black, Grey
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- An 8-ink dye based system delivers accurate, long lasting, gallery-quality prints you can display or sell.
- Work seamlessly with professional cloud-based photo services such as Zenfolio and Smugmug and print directly from Facebook, Dropbox and more.
- Wi-Fi connectivity lets you print directly from your PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet with ease.
- Use the Canon Print Studio Pro plugin to print straight from professional software like Adobe Photoshop.
- Compatible with a wide choice of professional quality paper from Canon and other specialist media
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Canon PIXMA TS8150 3-in-1 Printer - Black
Epson Expression Photo XP-960 Print/Scan/Copy Wi-Fi Printer
Canon PIXMA TS9150 Tintenstrahl-multifunction printer grey (A4,3-in-1 Printer,copier,Scanner, Duplex,LAN,WLAN,Bluetooth)
Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 DIN A3 Inkjet Printer Ja
Epson L1800 Borderless A3+ Photo Printer with Refillable Ink Tank
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£7.95||£7.95||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Photospecialist||Photospecialist||Solution 4YOU|
|Connectivity Technology||USB Type-B||USB, Wi Fi, Bluetooth; Cloud||USB||Wireless; Bluetooth; Ethernet; LAN||Wireless; USB; Ethernet; LAN; Pictbridge||Memory Card Slot|
|Horizontal Resolution||—||—||—||2,400 dots_per_inch||—||—|
|Ink Colour||—||Black||Multicoloured||Black||Black; Grey||—|
|Item Dimensions||68.9 x 38.5 x 21.5 cm||32.4 x 37.2 x 13.9 cm||57 x 24 x 45 cm||37.2 x 32.4 x 14 cm||32.2 x 21.5 x 61.6 cm||32.2 x 70.5 x 21.5 cm|
|Item Display Weight||19.9 kg||—||8.8 kg||—||—||—|
|Item Weight||19.7 kg||6.5 kg||8.7 kg||6.7 kg||10.49 kg||12.5 kg|
|Max Printspeed Black White||9.7 pages_per_minute||15 pages_per_minute||8.5 pages_per_minute||15 pages_per_minute||9||15 pages_per_minute|
|Max Printspeed Colour||5.5 pages_per_minute||10 pages_per_minute||8 pages_per_minute||10 pages_per_minute||9 pages_per_minute||15 pages_per_minute|
|Printer Technology||Inkjet||inkjet colour||inkjet colour||—||—||Inkjet|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This professional A3+ printer boasts an 8-ink dye based system for gallery-quality prints you'll be proud to display or sell, plus Wi-Fi and full cloud connectivity for easy integration with existing workflows.
PIXMA PRO-100S A3+ printer, Power cord, Print head, 8 individual ink tanks, CD printing tray, Setup CD-ROM (CD only for Windows - Mac drivers available online), Starter guide
Showing 1-8 of 42 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Printing seems good, and not too loud compared to my previous Epson 1400.
I have it connected Wirelessly to my network, and use it with a Apple Macbook.
Wifi setup for the printer was incredibly frustrating, and I wasted a whole afternoon on it (hence knocking off a star). The instructions from Canon are very poor, and I think incorrect too.
I was trying to set the printer up to connect to my Virgin media Superhub. The WPS button setup to connect the printer to the router did not work, neither did other wireless connection setups that were included in the software.
It turns out the printer doesn't seem to like Wireless N standard or Auto WPA security connection to the router.
In the end I did the following which seemed to solve the issue:
*** Made sure only the wifi router that I wanted to connect my printer to was accessible, unplugged other wifi points off. ***
1) Downloaded the latest software from the Canon website, and installed it.
2) I installed the printer via a USB connection to ensure the printer was working ok and left it USB cable connected to both laptop and printer.
3) In my router settings I made sure Security Mode: WPA Auto was turned off, and instead it was set to WPA2-PSK[AES] specifically.
I also had the Wifi set to 2.4GHz (Up to 144Mbps) mode.
4) I then used the Canon Setup wizard and set up a wireless connection, but using the option that uses the USB cable to set the wireless connection up.
This allowed me to successfully get it connected.
I hope this info helps someone, and perhaps canon could implement the info on their website too.
The web is full of complaints about wifi problems and Canon printers-so there is a definite issue here.
I've sent stuff back to Amazon recently and had no quibble refunds,I can work around the wifi issue and I'm not returning an otherwise good printer, but I'm posting this to inform people who may need wifi and don't want tone disappointed.