on 20 March 2013
It produces excellent printing and the online scanning directly on to the computer is so easy even for me. I am not overly computer or technically minded so was more than happy with the ease of use. It is noisier than my previous model but all in all that is a very minor pedantic nuisance.
22 Comments| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 February 2013
I would recommend this product to anyone who needs the three services in one. Had one before but had separate Canon scanner. This takes up less room.
on 1 April 2013
very happy, recieved at date provided and would recommend this printer. easy set up average priced ink refills. thank you
on 19 August 2013
The printer I bought for my parents as there old one broke. It is easy set up and to use. Quality is good only problem I thought it was wireless it is not - shame but my fault for not checking. But for a desktop connected printer it is very good and recommend it both my parents are in their 70's and can use it without any problems.
on 23 March 2013
So far we are very pleased with this printer. It does what it says on the box. Very compact easy to install and use.
on 10 August 2013
sounds make it seem complicated, but printed product is excellent as is whole item,having had a Lexmark this is much much better
on 14 February 2013
Easy to use and good quality printing, I would recommend this product. The value for money is excellent. Thank You
on 26 May 2013
A well priced high quality product that I have used frequently with ease of use. The overall results are excellent with included software a pleasure to use.
on 14 October 2013
Item was for my daughter at uni.
Good quality all in one unit without too many fancy gimmicks such as wireless and smart phone connection;
less likely to go wrong...well priced!
Good enough for students as a simple printer scanner copier workhorse that is reliable.
Simple to use; I have had Canon printers before and have an "all in one" that is "regularly hammered" at work.
If you need to run on a budget compatible refills are ok...but if you need quality, better to stick to genuine
Canon refills.. If you are using the item regularly, the printer head is built into the refill unit. so if there are refill print issues , provided that you use OEM stuff, the printer head is as new.
Would recommend anyone one who needs a simple no nonsense all in one unit.
on 16 August 2013
Excellent value for money, easy to set up, just what I expected from Canon would recommend to other Amazon customers