- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Canon EOS 1-D Mark II (Magic Lantern Guide) (Magic Lantern Guides) Paperback – 1 Dec 2004
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
However, in reality, the book duplicates (in different words) much of what is already contained in the camera's user manual. Much of the other content is rather generic.
I can't say it has been the revelation I hoped it would be - it's not a bad book by any means though, but hasn't told me anything that I didn't already know. It may help an inexperienced Canon DSLR user, but if you are the owner of a 1D series camera you most likely are not.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation