- Also check our best rated Printer Scanner reviews
Canon PIXMA MG6350 All-In-One Colour Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Wi Fi and Airprint) White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Canon PIXMA TS8050 All-In-One Inkjet Colour Printer
PIXMA IP7250 SINGLE FUNCTION
Canon PIXMA TS5050 All-In-One Inkjet Printer - Black
Canon PIXMA MG5750 All-in-One Wi-Fi Printer
Canon PIXMA MX495 Wi-Fi Printer
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
|Sold By||—||SmartSalesUK||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||WorldTech UK||Amazon.co.uk|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless||Hi Speed USB & Wi-Fi||USB 2.0, Wireless LAN||Hi Speed USB & Wi-Fi||WiFi; PictBridge||USB|
|Horizontal Resolution||2,400 dots_per_inch||2,400 dots_per_inch||—||1,200 dots_per_inch||1,200 dots_per_inch||1,200 dots_per_inch|
|Item Dimensions||46.6 x 36.9 x 14.8 cm||37.2 x 32.4 x 13.9 cm||36.8 x 45.1 x 12.8 cm||37.2 x 31.5 x 12.6 cm||36.9 x 45.5 x 14.8 cm||29.5 x 43.5 x 18.9 cm|
|Item Display Weight||8.4 kg||—||8.6 kg||—||6.3 kg||5.7 kg|
|Item Weight||8.4 kg||6.5 kg||6.6 kg||5.5 kg||—||5.9 kg|
|Max Printspeed Black White||—||15||8.7 pages_per_minute||13||20 pages_per_minute||9 pages_per_minute|
|Max Printspeed Colour||—||10 pages_per_minute||4.5 pages_per_minute||9 pages_per_minute||20 pages_per_minute||4.4 pages_per_minute|
|Printer Technology||inkjet colour||inkjet colour||inkjet colour||inkjet colour||inkjet colour||inkjet colour|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
PIXMA M6350 All-In-One
6 individual ink tanks PGI-550PGBK CLI-551BK, CLI-551C, CLI-551M, CLI-551Y, CLI-551GY
Multilingual set up guides
Setup software and User’s manual CD including My Image Garden with text OCR and HD Movie Print
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had a Canon before, but wanted one that would scan and photocopy, and I am pleased with that function. I just miss being able to print A4 photos
I struggled with the HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer for 7 months before I finally decided that I had enough. It is stupid beyond belief that to print using wi-fi or Air Print on my Mac products that I had to turn the printer on to get it out of the economy mode before printing, many lengthy conversations with HP technical staff had me pulling my hair out, Excellent service from Amazon who agreed to replace with an Epson WorkForce WF-2530WF Ultra compact and reliable 4-in-1 for the small office printer with Wifi and AirPrint. Same problem, unable to re-ignite from economy mode. This printer went back within 24 hours for a refund.
So I decided to try yet another and this is my final choice Canon PIXMA MG6350 All-In-One Colour Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Wi Fi and Airprint) White. Easy to set up and change the eco setting to always on - it closes everything down but leaves the wi-fi and Air Print link open so this morning, not having used the printer for 18 hours I could still print immediately from my Mac Book Pro, iPad and iPhone.
As a bonus it prints wonderful 6 x 4 colour photos from the upper paper cassette. You will need to top up the A4 more frequently as it only holds 100 sheets, but, Hey! everything else is brilliant.
1. Very good construction, design.
2. Very good quality photo printing,.
3. Installation not too bad except for WiFi software download.
2. Separate trays for text/photo paper
1. I have Macs, and when I tried to download the installation software it kept failing after about 24Mb of 420Mb. (On both macs) After two hours, I gave up, emailed Canon and switched off the printer. Quite by chance, I tried once more sometime later - with the printer switched off. Lo & behold, download was successful!!! Canon eventually said that there could be a 'software conflict' with the printer trying to find the software and the Mac also trying. I replied and said that 'Software conflict' is euphemism for inadequate system/user testing!
2. Why the installation software is not on the disc is beyond me. The software could always check for updates when initiated.
3. The installation instructions would be far better in booklet form rather than a large foldout sheet.
I nearly gave only 3 *'s because of the installation problems, but I think the printer itself is excellent. It is a little noisy but no more than my last Brother and Epson before that.