- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Canon Eos 6D for Dummies Paperback – 22 Mar 2013
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- Demystify camera controls and menus
- Take great pictures automatically
- Dial in exposure and fine–tune focus
IN FULL COLOR!
Welcome to the world of dSLR!
Here′s how to master your camera and capture great shots
Your Canon EOS 6D packs a lot of photography power into its body. This book helps you squeeze all the potential out of that technology! It′s written to help you quickly understand how to get the most from your 6D. Learn the controls, understand image formats, experiment with settings, and fill your portfolio with great photos.
- Meet your camera review all the controls, learn how to select file format, and try out different settings
- Go Live experiment with Live View mode for both still pictures and movies
- Get creative explore the creative exposure modes and hone your understanding of aperture, ISO, depth of field, and shutter speed
- Get real learn how to get fantastic photos of fast–moving objects, wildlife, birds in flight, sunsets, landscapes, and portraits of people and pets
- Get organized download, organize, and edit your work to share with others
Open the book and find:
- A tour of the Canon EOS 6D′s controls
- Advice on choosing the right shooting mode for your needs
- What you′ll find on the LCD monitor
- Secrets of freezing action
- All about metering modes
- How to use the Multi–Controller
- How to create custom picture styles
- The effect of focal length on exposure
About the Author
Doug Sahlin operates a studio specializing in event and portrait photography. A skilled multimedia producer, he has shared his expertise in photography and web design as the author or coauthor of several books, including Canon EOS 7D For Dummies and Digital Landscape & Nature Photography For Dummies.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's full of all sorts of info, tips and hints and the things to watch out for - i.e what's going to drain your battery etc.
Clearly laid out, so if parts don't suit you, you can easily skip.
Just what I wanted after buying the new toy!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews