Canon EOS Rebel T4i / 650D: from Snapshots to Great Shots Paperback – 7 Oct 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jeff Revell has been shooting professionally for more than 25 years, and has a wide range of expertise in everything from landscape photography to travel and urban photography. As an early adopter of digital technology, he has been on the leading edge of digital imaging technology, education and instruction. Perhaps best known as the photographer behind the popular "PhotoWalk Pro" blog, each weekday Jeff shares step-by-step tutorials on digital photography technique and editing of digital images. The worldwide appeal of Jeff's site, along with his live PhotoWalks have made him one of the most sought-after and trusted sources for digital photography training and education.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
explain easily my camera characteristics and is focused on results (make better pictures)
this is how a manual should be done
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well written book very informative. Wish i had it sooner. Quick deelivery.Published 14 months ago by terry taylor
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation