Canon EOS 30D Digital Field Guide Paperback – 31 Oct 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
" this guide tours users though its specific feature set and explores the full scope of its functions." ( Digital Photographer)
From the Back Cover
Whether you′re a professional or an advanced amateur, the Canon EOS 30D delivers outstanding performance and image quality. This guide is designed to help you get the most from your 8.2–megapixel EOS 30D, regardless of your shooting preferences and style. Packed with valuable advice from a professional photographer, it will help you make every shot memorable. Tuck this handy Field Guide in your gear bag and take it with you as a quick and insightful reference.
- Investigate all of the features of your Canon 30D
- Learn the various modes, view, play back, and protect images or erase unwanted shots
- Brush up on composition guidelines and the elements of exposure
- Explore conversion programs for RAW images
- Compose the best possible shots with expert advice on lighting and exposure
- Get insider tips on shooting portraits, weddings, business and product photos, landscapes, and much more
Visit our Web site at www.wiley.com/compbooksSee all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
With clear information that goes well past the manual included with the camera, Charlotte provides practical advice on shooting techniques and using the advanced features of your new camera.
I'm not sure what the lobotomy reviewer was expecting, but this book delivers everything promised on the back cover and more.
If you've read through the manual and are still confused, or you're the type of person that benefits from clear examples, along with images that include full shooting information (something I find very helpful for most users), this is a great book to lead you through the camera.
Part II of the book moves in to setting up your shoot, but keeps it specific to the 30D and compatible hardware. A crash course in Composition was a nice bonus and a necessity for any "starter" photographer or even a pro.
In Part III the author focuses on subjects and how to achieve the best photos depending on who or what your subject happens to be. This final part ends off with three very important topics. Downloading your images, working with Raw photos and keeping your 30D up to date using Canon's periodic firmware updates.
Overall I found this book to be very well written and full of very relevant information. The book is for a 30D but many aspects of it could be adapted to any camera.. such as the composition information, which would be used with an analog film camera as well as digital. If you are looking to learn everything your 30D is capable of, this book is for you!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation