- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Canon EOS 6D: From Snapshots to Great Shots Paperback – 12 Apr 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Colby Brown is a photographer specializing in fine art, landscape, travel, and humanitarian photography. Colby teaches photography workshops, digital editing classes, and webinars all over the globe, and his diverse portfolio spans work from North America, South America, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. With his humanitarian photography organization, The Giving Lens (www.thegivinglens.com), he looks to combine photo education workshops with sustainable development initiatives all over the planet. His work can be found at www.colbybrownphotography.com.
Top customer reviews
I gave it two stars because it is quite well done for a basic introduction to digital photography.
It doesn't cover every aspect of this complex camera's operation in detail - I struggled to get wifi networks set up consistently and haven't really worked out how to use the Live View shooting mode - but it does cover a lot of the basics well and was the ideal book for someone of my limited level of knowledge. I came back from my trip to Rome with hundreds of really pleasing photos, which is thanks to the camera (excellent) and this helpful guide.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation