Canon DM-50 Directional Stereo Microphone For XL2, XM1 & MV Series Camcorders
|Price:||£179.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This highly sensitive, super-directional microphone attaches to the camcorderâ€™s advanced accessory shoe. It can be used as directional microphone (monaural) or stereo microphone.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The DM-50 microphone is a directional stereo microphone, which connects to the Advanced Accessory Shoe. Get near-professional quality sound for your movies with this shotgun stereo mic. Select from pure shotgun or shotgun + surrounding sound modes. Since the mic is powered by the camcorder's power source, you remain cable free. The microphone includes wind shields.
Connectivity technology: Wired
Microphone frequency: 150 - 15000 Hz
Microphone input impedance: 200 Ω
Microphone operation mode: Stereo
Weight: 120 g
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Absolutely excellent quality sound, and it can be set for "shotgun" or two "stereo" modes.
Haven't got anything to compare it with, but highly recommended for serious videos.
What I really like is that it's powered from the camcorders own battery, so no battery running out when you least expect it. Also you dont forget to turn it on and end up with no sound on the tape (as I have done on one occasion).
To conclude...for me it's near perfect, like I say apart from Canons list price
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for the canon legria hf s100 and it does not fit - the compatibility is not clear on amazon or canon
Sp i bought it as it said others who had bought the... Read more