Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 22 Mar 2012 02:28:04 GMT
A. Parton says:
Hello, I'd like some help regarding a camera choice. I'm looking to pickup a Canon 600D, but I am also looking at the Nikon D5100.

Basically I am a nature, architectural and Theme Park photographer, but I am looking for a DSLR that can truly hold itself at video too. I mainly film during the day, but also film during the night, so good low-light in video is essential. Obviously low light Photography is a must, and I have my choice of lenses down, including a 50mm, 55-250 (to extend the range after the kit lens), 8mm fisheye and the Lensbaby lenses.

What would you recommend, either the 600D or the D5100?

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Apr 2012 13:44:35 BDT
Sweta says:
Hi

I came to your post while searching for good advice on these two make/model. However I am new to SLR world so can not give you advice myself but see if you can get some helpful information here http://snapsort.com/compare/Canon-600d-vs-Nikon-D5100.
Also check review page of Nikon D5100. There, some reviews are quite exhaustive and may help you to make up your mind. I am still deciding between these two.Probably will go with Nikon.

Posted on 28 Aug 2013 13:46:09 BDT
Yuanware says:
I had the 500D and the 600D and have gone over to the 70D the BEST from Canon yet.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Nov 2013 11:43:30 GMT
[Deleted by Amazon on 12 Nov 2013 11:45:29 GMT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  22 Mar 2012
Latest post:  12 Nov 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions