Candace Wheeler: The Art and Enterprise of American Design, 1875-1900 (Metropolitan Museum of Art) Hardcover – 1 Oct 2001
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Amelia Peck is Marcia F.Vilcek Curator of American Decorative Arts at The Metropolitan Museum of Art. She was the author of the original edition of American Quilts & Coverlets in The Metropolitan Museum of Art and has written several titles on historical architecture, including CANDACE WHEELER: THE ART AND ENTERPRISE OF AMERICAN DESIGN, 1875-1900 (2001) and PERIOD ROOMS IN THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART (2004).
Elena Phipps is conservator, Textile Conservation, and Johanna Hecht is associate curator, European Sculpture and Decorative Arts, at The Metropolitan Museum of A --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I ordered this out-of-print book from three other venders (all orders were cancelled - politely - for one reason or another). Was relieved that betterworldbooks_ was able to get it to me on time without any issues.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Industrial Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Interior Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Textiles
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Graphic Arts
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > History of Art & Architecture
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Museums & Collections > Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts
- Books > Travel & Holiday