- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: North Atlantic Books,U.S.; 2nd edition (31 May 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1556432704
- ISBN-13: 978-1556432705
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 22.2 x 24.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,676,408 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1428 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Oncology
- #2190 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Herbal Remedies
- #3163 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Healing
Cancer Salves: A Botanical Approach to Treatment Paperback – 31 May 1999
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Author
Historic & modern herbal remedies for cancer
This book is the result of many years of searching for reliable natural ways of coping with cancer. The book has been a labor of love and my gift to humanity. Also visit my web --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Top Customer Reviews
As a cancer patient I heard hints and whispers about the amazing salves, like blood root and the black and yellow salves, but could find no one truly versed in the art of making or using the salves. All of the practitioners I consulted knew of the existance of the salves but knew nothing of how to obtain them or the proper way to apply them. With this book, Dr. Naiman gives anyone who believes in alternative cancer treatments a virtual howitzer to use in the battle against this killer disease.
I paid nearly double the low Amazon.com price for each of the books I bought and believe that I got an incredible bargain. If you have cancer, if you love anyone who has this dread disease, or if you treat cancer patients, you need this book. The herbs are a gift from the earth. The use of them is our legacy from generations of countless healers from decades and centuries past. Certainly we owe Dr. Naiman a debt of gratitude for putting it all in our hands via her very readable and accessible book.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I have used these salves and speak from personal experience in killing cancer.
I made a point of meeting the woman and found her the picture of health, running a vibrant business, working harder than any of the men under her employ. She showed me the jars containing some evil-looking growths. She showed me an unusual scar where the cancer had exited her side. She told me how much it had hurt and how hard it was to kick the morphine they had her on in the hospital. And she told me of other "terminals" who had survived.
I got to know this woman well and I trust her implicitly. When I got the book "Cancer Salves" and showed it to her, she was ecstatic. Somebody had finally gotten it in print! How brave!
The value of the internet is that you have access to information that would otherwise be banned. With the bad (pornography, etc.) comes the good - voices long silenced by the heavy hand of institutional authority - facts about effective cancer cures that have saved many lives. Search the web for the life history of Royal Raymond Rife. Get the video "Hoxsey - The Quack(?) Who Cured Cancer" (Also renamed "Hoxsey - How Healing Becomes A Crime").
Make up your own mind, however incredible it all may sound at first. And get this book while you still can! Many less-threatening items have been banned by the AMA/FDA. If one out of every four people in America will get cancer, this may save you or someone you love. Knowledge is power.
If I were to heal myself of cancer I'd have this book by my side the whole time.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Healing
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Herbal Remedies
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Oncology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z