Cancer: Discovering Your Healing Power Audio CD – Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Answers and Guidance for You and Your Indigo Children
Indigo Children are bright, intuitive, strong-willed, and sometimes self-destructing individuals. They are often labelled (and misdiagnosed) as having ADD or ADHD because they won't comply with established rules and patterns, and they may exhibit behavioural problems at home and at school.
In The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children, Doreen Virtue PhD explores the psyche of these special kids and offers alternative solutions to Ritalin, based on her extensive research and interviews with child-care experts, teachers, parents, and the Indigo Children themselves. Read the accounts of these remarkable young people as they explain why they act-out, are aggressive or withdrawn, and what they want from the adults in their lives. You'll be fascinated by the psychic experiences that these kids have had in their lives so far.
This is a groundbreaking book that can positively affect the ways in which you interact with your children, altering the shape of their future in miraculous ways.
Dr Doreen Virtue is a spiritual clairvoyant Doctor of Psychology who holds BA, MA and PhD degrees in Counselling Psychology. Dr Virtue is the author of 23 books on MBS issues. Her psychotherapy work naturally evolved into 'Angel Therapy' in which she combines her skills as a Doctor of Psychology with her spiritual abilities working with the angelic, elemental, and ascended master realms. For more information visit www.angeltherapy.com
Category: Parenting/Mind, Body & Spirit
Cover Design: Leanne Siu
Cover Image: Getty Images
For further information on other titles published by Hay House, visit our website.
About the Author
Louise L. Hay is a lecturer and teacher, founder of Hay House Publishing and the bestselling author of 27 books. Her books have been translated into 25 different languages and are available in 33 countries worldwide. Since beginning her career as a Science of Mind minister in 1981, she has assisted thousands of people in discovering and using the full potential of their own creative powers for personal growth and self-healing.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It wasn't exactly what I was expecting - More talking than I thought there'd be. However, her voice and the music were soothing and easy to listen to.
The item arrived promptly and I had no problems whatsoever.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived on time - your mind can play a big part in your healing process well worth trying thisPublished 14 months ago by Philip
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Surgery
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mental & Spiritual Healing
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery