Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Dec 2011 14:16:21 GMT
Lyn G says:
Is there an adaptor that allows you to connect Ipad to Ipod? We replaced our laptop with an Ipad 2 only to discover it has no USB connector. Surely you don't have to purchase music twice from Itunes to get it on each device? Or must you also own a laptop when you have an Ipad to enable you to carry out such functions?

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Dec 2011 13:10:50 GMT
basically, all you have to do is "buy" the music on your ipod. After entering your password it will say something like "you have already purchased this song/app, would you like to do install it or something along those lines. press ok or yes and then u will get the song on ur ipod at no extra charge.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Dec 2011 06:34:38 GMT
Blair Martin says:
Most iPod apps you might purchase and download from the App Store can also be installed on your iPad at no charge. How well they work depends on how the programmers designed them. If it was designed specifically for the iPod, with no thought of running it on the iPad, it will probably work, and usually it looks quite good because the iPad displays it double-sized. If it was designed to run in either, then its screen images are more detailed on the iPad and make full use of the larger screen.

If you purchase your iPod and iPad software under the same iTunes account, you will find that apps you've paid for on the iPod are priced as FREE when you download them to the iPad.

In the past few months, some apps are being offered in two versions, optimized for either the iPod or the iPad. In these cases, you may find that the iPod version is free but the iPad version costs a pound or two... or they may have different prices.

I'm not an app junkie, but in a few cases I have bought both versions. Why? Sometimes I need to have the same app on both devices, but in a few cases I've purchased the iPad version separately because of its superior visual design. Some apps that barely fit on an iPod may look truly beautiful on an iPad.

Blair

Posted on 24 Mar 2012 08:29:50 GMT
Lyn G says:
I tried downloading music I had already purchased for my ipod for my ipad via itunes and it came up with the message "you have already purchased this, do you still want to proceed with this purchase" or something along those lines, then itunes charges you for it again!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  8 Dec 2011
Latest post:  24 Mar 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers