Customer reviews

on 27 October 2017
Perfect for key stage 2 children with beautiful illustrations.
on 5 December 2012
What a front cover; congratulations to the author, illustrator and publisher for producing such a wonderful book. It made my day when I picked it up for the first time and I have been showing it to other readers ever since.
Introducing young readers to the topic of endangered species, and what might be done to save them from extinction is a worthy task but this book is marvellous; it exceeds anything wikipedia can offer to young readers.
Providing a snapshot in time of the threat to tigers and Earth's biodiversity generally, whilst referring to the past and projecting into the future is not easy and yet this book does so effortlessly.
Who is it for...? Everyone everywhere, including my 12 year old daughter took it to bed with her, my 7 year old son who poured over the pictures and asked questions and the student teachers who picking it up from displays in the library ALL read it from cover to cover and point it out to their friends.
A worthy winner of the School Library Association Information Book of the Year 2012 Award.
Buy it..love it...keep it...and look back in 30 years time and see if tigers are still with us.
on 29 December 2012
I gave this book to my eight year old grandson for his birthday. He loved the book and was very thoughtful in his response to it.
on 29 April 2014
Beautiful book and delightful pencil sketch illustrations.
A worthy and thought provoking message for the future of our wildlife.
Highly recommended.