Customer reviews

on 6 January 2013
I expected more than just an alphabetical list of campsite names with their GPS coordinates. There's no regional sorting, no campsite information and the "map" is useless. Oh well...
on 24 March 2013
All I received was a long list of map co-ordinates that are useless to me. If there had been an option for NO stars that's what I would have given it. I feel cheated and could have bought a nice kindle book for my holidays. Sorry!
on 26 June 2014
An impossible to use list of names and grid references. hard to imagine what use this will be to anybody. Don't waste your money!
on 10 June 2014
Pretty useless without a map with grid references as this is the only info given ,very disappointed .i think it should have suggested or indicated .