on 11 August 2017
Expensive but great looking tent
on 4 August 2013
This paly tent is very sturdy and easy to put up and take down. We had 3 children under 6 playing in it and it stood up to all they could throw at it!
on 9 June 2016
Was a great hit with our Grandson however putting it back in the bag is challenging!
on 4 January 2013
got this for my nephew. He LOVED it. What a hit! Think I won for the best christmas gift for anyone!
on 30 March 2014
The metal frame remained bowed when the campervan was erected. This not only detracted from the appearance but when my grandson tried to gain entry, the tent toppled and became unstable. The item was subsequently returned as not fit for purpose. A good concept poorly constructed.
on 11 September 2014
The Campervan was a fabulous 2nd birthday for my son but after a few months of rough play and rolling it over and over one of the supports broke and it has had to go in the bin. It could be improved by having tent pegs to keep it stable outside and then this wouldn't happen.
on 30 September 2014
Smaller than I expected for the price. and the fabric has worn through on the bottom after just one use
on 15 July 2014
The bottom of the play tent as already started to wear and it will not fold back down
on 10 January 2013
My son and 2 1/2 year old grandson both loved it. I had quite a laugh watching my son trying to put it back in the bag , which I'm glad to say he did succeed.
This was a little expensive when compared to other pop up tents but this was of good quality and did come with its own bag.
on 5 April 2013
My three year old boy loves this campervan tent and spends hours playing in it. It is really easy to assemble but found it a little difficult to fold away.