- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
On-Camera Flash : Techniques for Digital Wedding and Portrait Photography Paperback – 10 Dec 2015
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Neil van Niekerk is a photographer based in New Jersey, with a diverse range, but specializing in weddings and portraits.
Neil has presented workshops on lighting in the USA, the UK and Ireland, as well as The Netherlands. He has written 3 books with Amherst Media on flash photography and lighting techniques, with more in the works.
He also maintains a website for photographers, Tangents (neilvn.com/tangents/), which is loaded with numerous tutorials on photography and photographic lighting.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Painting & Drawing > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Techniques & Tips
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation