5 in 1 Camera Connection Kit for for iPad 1, 2 and 3 Connector SD SDHC TF MMC M2 MS Duo Camera - (Part of the GoGadget® range)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* Allowing you transfer photos and videos from a digital camera using a USB cable or directly from an SD(HC)/MS/MMC/M2/TF Card.
* With SD(HC)/MS/MMC/M2/TF card reader. Support standard photo formats, including JPEG, RAW and MP4, MOV video format.
* Supporting external input when connect normal USB keyboard to iPad. Compatible with USB Camera that support Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP) or mass storage class devices.
* With the iPad Camera Connection Kit, it's incredibly easy to download photos from your digital camera to your iPad.
* Using camera's USB Cable or directly from SD(HC),TF,MS,M2,MMC Card
Instructions for use
1 .Just plug the reader into the dock connector port on your iPad then attach your digital camera or iPhone using a USB cable (not included).
2 .Using the SD(HC), MS DUO, MMC, M2, T-FLASH (TF) card reader imports photos from your camera's SD(HC), MS DUO, MMC, M2, T-FLASH (TF). Connecting it to your iPad. Then insert your digit camera's SD(HC), MS DUO, MMC, M2, T-FLASH (TF) card into the slot. ( Note photo files must stored in DCIM directory as the iPad can not directly read out the photos stored in other directories)
3 .Please make sure that the toggle switch on the bottom of the card reader is set to either USB (Left) or Cards (RIGHT) depending on what connection method you require (See Image).
4 .As per listing please make sure your images are in a supported format and are stored within a DCIM (Digital Camera Images) folder on your supported Card. Without a DCIM folder the iPad will not see them.
5 .If you get an error message saying this device is not supported etc etc, just dismiss it, this is a standard annoying message built in by apple for every single accessory that is not made by apple, it DOES not mean the device is faulty.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
So the only way we could transfer data from an SD card or camera into the iPad was to hold the iPad and adapter in our hands while the transfer went through, and any slight movement caused electrical contact to be lost, aborting the data transfer. And do I really want to damage the main electrical contacts on my brand new iPad by forcing the plug in at a completely wrong angle? I don't think so.
Although it's so cheap I can't even be bothered sending it back, it really is a total waste of money. Save yourself a couple of quid and buy the real item made by Apple and don't run the risk of damaging your valuable equipment.
Don't waste your money on this poorly made rubbish.
If you are interested i think that u shoul give a try.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works with my iPad just fine. Get all my pics from camera no problem.Published 9 months ago by McFly